05-03-2013 It's still mostly a patch of soil but there are some signs of the life beneath starting to show. This of course brings us great joy. Now day three of Every Day in May it's nice to have the chance to find something daily that is unique from the list to appreciate. It felt good sitting on the tiny front deck, the cottage blocked most of the chilly breeze and the sun added the right amount of warm welcome that made me want to linger there longer.
Shared with A Favorite Thing![]() |
| EDM 254 |


3 comments:
I like your interpretation of joy - signs of new life in the garden are always something to celebrate!
Very nice!!
New life is an extraordinary thing. Love your drawings - and I so wish I had that gift!
Thanks so much for joining in this week.
xo
Claudia
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!