Ads 468x60px

Google+ Self Image, Try and Unique

I've added the new Google+ Follow tool.  All the talk on the web of Friend Connect being the old model suggested to me that an upgrade was in order.  The art journal pages today are S is for Self Image T is for Try and U is for Unique in the A to Z of Me the series.  The other completed pages are here.  Bumping this post over to get Show Me What You Got up and running.  Looking forward to seeing everyone's work this week.  Did you do any letter work too?




Shared with Paint Part Friday

11 comments:

Zue said...

I like your journal pages, they are as unique as you are
They are wonderful
Xxx

Anonymous said...

I love your lettering! Lettering is my art nemesis...well, that and noses. ;) You make it look effortless!

Netty said...

great designs.
Happy PPF, Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Mary C. Nasser said...

Lovely patterns and designs and compositions!
♥♥♥
Happy PPF!!
Mary
Mixed-Media Map Art

Linda Kunsman said...

Love your thought out pages -great lettering!

Tracey FK said...

I particularly like the unique page... but they are all awesome...it has been a fun project to watch...xx

Giggles said...

Love words, love letters and these are so funky...love them. My style with loads of whimsy!

Hugs Giggles

www.dorissdaughter.com said...

Great journal page. I love the idea of an A-Z of me. You have produced some wonderful work in this series

Anne Manda said...

Love your fun and original lettering, wonderful pages! <3

Marji said...

Lovely journal pages. Your lettering is wonderful.

JKW said...

What a fun page. Blessings, Janet

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates