Ads 468x60px

Show Me What You Got {Mar 20 - Mar 26}


You've reached a closed SMWYG add your link to the New Week HERE or by clicking on the banner to the right.

Done something art related? Share it! Every week I want to know what you've been up to. Feel free to grab the badge if you would like to use it when you link back.


Please add your link in the comment section. Most importantly...show me what you got!

6 comments:

Claudine said...

Hi Mary,
This is what I am working on today :)

http://claudinesartcorner.blogspot.com/2013/03/a-gelli-print-for-my-sister.html

LiliansArt said...

http://heartlilian.blogspot.com/2013/03/finding-time-eluding-me.html

My link! Thanks for letting me participate

LiliansArt said...

I linked you on my page :)

Borqna said...

Hi Mary,
I have two new cards for child smile
http://borqna-venkova.blogspot.com/2013/03/two-cards-child-smile.html
I wish you a nice weekend!

Unknown said...

Here's what I worked on this week!

http://blog.adriennerose.me/2013/03/sketchbook_23.html

Boud said...

Here's the latest, in praise of Spring!

http://beautifulmetaphor.blogspot.com/2013/03/easter-eggs-2013.html

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates