Amigurumi crochet patterns Abstract pet paintings Drawings Art journals Dollhouses
Shared with Paint Party Friday http://paintpartyfriday.blogspot.com/2013/08/paint-party-friday-week-24-year-3-check.html
Hi Mary, I like your Kitty :) She is looking like one of the red ones, which I so love.Happy PPF and have a fine weekendErika
Love this spontaneous looking cat portrait!
These are so much fun to do and this one really came out nicely! Happy PPF
this gave me a big smile this morning. love the whimsey.
love your whimsical peek a boo art! Happy PPF!
Adorable!! I love the simplicity of your line drawings and how the portray so much character! HPPF
Thanks for stopping by!
7 comments:
Shared with Paint Party Friday http://paintpartyfriday.blogspot.com/2013/08/paint-party-friday-week-24-year-3-check.html
Hi Mary, I like your Kitty :) She is looking like one of the red ones, which I so love.
Happy PPF and have a fine weekend
Erika
Love this spontaneous looking cat portrait!
These are so much fun to do and this one really came out nicely! Happy PPF
this gave me a big smile this morning. love the whimsey.
love your whimsical peek a boo art! Happy PPF!
Adorable!! I love the simplicity of your line drawings and how the portray so much character! HPPF
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!