Amigurumi crochet patterns Abstract pet paintings Drawings Art journals Dollhouses
I love them :D! Thank you!
Adorable!Happy PPF!
I love the mix of bright colours and simple lines... these are really fabulous... xx
Fantastic water colours, and a beautiful cat! Valerie
Love the colors of your abstract kitty portraits!Delightful!♥♥♥Happy PPF!!MaryMixed-Media Map Art
Sweet Mary, so charming. xox
They are wonderful paintings full of color. Happy PPF!
Love your wonderful work. The colorful background with the sketch details are amazing!
Very pretty, not hard to tell they are loved!!Hugs Giggles
How lovely - super colours with the inks is just fabulous :-)Happy PPFIKE xx #33
These are wonderful. The colors are bright. Very niceHave a very nice weekendNicole/Beadwright
They each have their own personality and it shows in your cute paintings of them!
Wonderful colours and super cats, their characters shine through.
fabulous watercolor sketchings Mary!!
Wonderful soft colors for this cats! I love the easy looking style, which is so hard to achieve. HPPF Erika
I love these gorgeous colourful kitties! I'd love you to link up this post (and any other feline related posts) to my Caturday link up. It happens every Saturday (or indeed Caturday).Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity
Love your abstract pet portraits. Great idea with the colourful background!
Love all the layers of color with the abstract sketching. HPPF!
I love your technique and painting style, they are colourful and unique:)
These are so lovely! I really admire color done like this. Great job!
OMGosh I love what you did with watercolor. I am having issues with watercolor, but sticking to it, I know I can resolve them. Blessings, Janet PPF
Thanks for stopping by!
21 comments:
I love them :D! Thank you!
Adorable!Happy PPF!
I love the mix of bright colours and simple lines... these are really fabulous... xx
Fantastic water colours, and a beautiful cat! Valerie
Love the colors of your abstract kitty portraits!
Delightful!
♥♥♥
Happy PPF!!
Mary
Mixed-Media Map Art
Sweet Mary, so charming. xox
They are wonderful paintings full of color. Happy PPF!
Love your wonderful work. The colorful background with the sketch details are amazing!
Very pretty, not hard to tell they are loved!!
Hugs Giggles
How lovely - super colours with the inks is just fabulous :-)
Happy PPF
IKE xx #33
These are wonderful. The colors are bright. Very nice
Have a very nice weekend
Nicole/Beadwright
They each have their own personality and it shows in your cute paintings of them!
Wonderful colours and super cats, their characters shine through.
fabulous watercolor sketchings Mary!!
Wonderful soft colors for this cats! I love the easy looking style, which is so hard to achieve. HPPF Erika
I love these gorgeous colourful kitties! I'd love you to link up this post (and any other feline related posts) to my Caturday link up. It happens every Saturday (or indeed Caturday).
Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity
Love your abstract pet portraits. Great idea with the colourful background!
Love all the layers of color with the abstract sketching. HPPF!
I love your technique and painting style, they are colourful and unique:)
These are so lovely! I really admire color done like this. Great job!
OMGosh I love what you did with watercolor. I am having issues with watercolor, but sticking to it, I know I can resolve them. Blessings, Janet PPF
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!