Ads 468x60px

Creative Tuesday Shoe

02-10-2012 I must really be on a purple kick today.  This shoe with these colors just speaks to me.  My first jump in on Creative Tuesday biweekly prompt this week was Shoes due February 21st.  If you wish to be inspired by the prompts you can check out the website from the banner on the right hand column.  I made this with Prismacolor colored pencils, Copic markers and white gel pen.

10 comments:

Cindy D. said...

Great shoe! I really like the lines and colors. Of course, I would never wear such a shoe and I am not sure it's healthy for people who do!

Wanda said...

My teenage granddaughters would go crazy over these shoes...

Really stylish....dahling....

Heather said...

These are fab - I love the vintage vibe they have- ! so cool
nice to find you through creative tuesdays!
- Heather

Anonymous said...

beautiful shoes, just beautiful.

Christine said...

wow these shoes are gorgeous, love the details!

Betsy Brock said...

Lovely! I'd wear those t-strap heels! :)

Michael said...

Mary, WELCOME!! So glad you decided to join in. Great style here. Love those white gel pens. Really shows up well when enlarged and like the way you put this together, composition wise. TY for joining in. We love new members.

Now, if you stick with it, you may need to add CT to your intro copy at the top too? :) Great to meet you.

Dina Thanki said...

Welcome to creative Tuesdays! Loving your illustration, my fave colour is purple too & those are fabulous shoes

Alicia C said...

fun pumps! love the angle/perspective

Daniella said...

Awesome purple shoe! I love the designs on it!
xxDaniella

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates