Oooo, I really like this! It made me smile, thanks! Stopping in from PPF to say hello... have an artful weekend! Renee xoxo http://www.fussitup.blogspot.com/2013/07/dreaming-and-paint-party-friday.html
This is the most simplistic and most fantastic hedge hog I've ever seen. How can a few lines make the most beautiful picture of a hedge hog - more beautiful than a full and elaborate painting of one? I know the answer - your artistic, innate, intuitive feel for the background, for the lines that are so perfectly placed. This is a piece of brilliance! I've not seen anything like this Mary and my mind is blown by it. The background colors are splendid and the little gaffer seems to be just in a fit of joy upon it! HPPF. Samara
16 comments:
Shared with Paint Party Friday http://paintpartyfriday.blogspot.com/2013/07/paint-party-friday-week-20-year-3-check.html
Adorable! Happy Paint Party Friday :)
colorful and bright. S/he looks cute.
great abstract arrangement, Happy PPF, hugs Annette x
I love how you did this. Happy PPF!
Rinda
Awww, how sweet! HPPF!
Oooo, I really like this! It made me smile, thanks!
Stopping in from PPF to say hello...
have an artful weekend!
Renee xoxo
http://www.fussitup.blogspot.com/2013/07/dreaming-and-paint-party-friday.html
tooo cute!
I'm enjoying your animal series here!! Beautiful colors!
Hugs Giggles
Gorgeous! I really like this whimsicl style.
This is sweet!
Your bright colours and quirky creatures are lovely Mary, glad to have found you away from the circus as well! ;-)
Cute and love the vibrant colors on the background! <3
This is the most simplistic and most fantastic hedge hog I've ever seen. How can a few lines make the most beautiful picture of a hedge hog - more beautiful than a full and elaborate painting of one? I know the answer - your artistic, innate, intuitive feel for the background, for the lines that are so perfectly placed. This is a piece of brilliance! I've not seen anything like this Mary and my mind is blown by it. The background colors are splendid and the little gaffer seems to be just in a fit of joy upon it! HPPF. Samara
Just adorable, simple and so perfect!
Good idea. I like how it turned out. Blessings, Janet PPF
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!