Ads 468x60px

Grim Reaper Meets His Match Ink and Watercolor Painting

The inspiration for this ink and watercolor painting was, "The grim reaper stumbling onto something cute/beautiful and having second thoughts about it..."  I've had moments with my children when I felt angry about their behavior; they show me something, say something or do something which instantly melts me to forgive and forget.  Parental love is wonderful like that.

Also as a side note I've added a Blog Button Swap page.  Check it out!




Shared with Paint Party Friday

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this one, its so adorable.

Dan Kent said...

Wonderful! Very, very clever! OK, I'm inspired - now I need to think of something for you to paint.

Alex said...

just so cute!

Giggles said...

Oh we need more of this in the world!! So adorable!! This is one picture that is worth a thousand words!!

Hugs Giggles

Unknown said...

Awe, I love the splash of pink that comes with the heart balloon. Super cute!

Mary C. Nasser said...

This is great!
Love that the Grim Reaper meets his match and puts down his scythe.
♥♥♥
Happy PPF!!
Mary
Mixed-Media Map Art

Christine said...

love this one, I can so identify and my kids are 18 and 21!

aimee said...

I absolutely get this. So awesome that you captured it in this way!

Netty said...

terrific drawing and beautifully reflects a parent's emotions. Happy PPF, Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

ann @ studiohyde said...

Really like this Mary...you certainly achieved the meaning behind it, great :)

Anonymous said...

Sweet love bomb even when the kids are driving you crazy. You have captured it perfectly. Happy PPF

Linda Kunsman said...

what an adorable watercolor painting Mary!

Tracey FK said...

that sums up parenting perfectly... they get us every time the little munchkins...xx

PaintingWrite said...

This is adorable. I don't have kids but my two dogs tend to drive me mad then make me melt with their cuteness and unconditional love so I totally get it!

Unknown said...

Spooky but sweet at the same time!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates