Ads 468x60px

Show Me What You Got {Mar 27 - Apr 1}

You've reached a closed SMWYG add your link to the New Week HERE or by clicking on the banner to the right.

Done something art related? Share it! Every week I want to know what you've been up to. Feel free to grab the badge if you would like to use it when you link back.


Please add your link in the comment section. Most importantly...show me what you got!

7 comments:

Cheryl Gee said...

Hi Mary, I have something to share: Teacher Door Decor Contest here:

http://www.thestylishstudio.com/2013/03/doors-just-want-to-be-funteacher-door.html

Hope you enjoy! ~Cheryl

Terri said...

I've got a hanging heart journal page!
http://catchinmoonbeams.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Back after a while. :)
My page for the Fourth Lesson of ChakrART FREE Workshop:
http://timelessrituals.blogspot.it/2013/03/art-journal-fourth-lesson-of-chakrart.html#.UVU0wtXInCs
Have a great weekend!!

Unknown said...

Here is numero uno for the weekend!
http://blog.adriennerose.me/2013/03/watercolor-wedding-gift.html

Unknown said...

I have nĂºmero dos!! http://blog.adriennerose.me/2013/03/sketchbook_30.html

Borqna said...

Happy Easter to those who are celebrating now!
/ Here in Bulgaria our Easter will be 5th May./

http://borqna-venkova.blogspot.com/2013/03/one-sketch-and-one-lace-three-cards-n1.html
http://borqna-venkova.blogspot.com/2013/03/one-sketch-and-one-lace-three-cards-n2.html
http://borqna-venkova.blogspot.com/2013/03/one-sketch-and-one-lace-three-cards-3-i.html

Head Krazy said...

Hi Mary! Happy Easter! Spring has finally sprung in Canada, how about in NJ? Here's what I've been up to over at Kookaburralaughing

http://kookaburralaughing.blogspot.ca/2013/03/just-quick-little-video-of-background.html

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates