Ads 468x60px

Show Me What You Got {Mar 13 - Mar 19}

You've reached a closed SMWYG add your link to the New Week HERE or by clicking on the banner to the right.

Done something art related? Share it! Every week I want to know what you've been up to. Feel free to grab the badge if you would like to use it when you link back.


Please add your link in the comment section. Most importantly...show me what you got!

13 comments:

VivJM said...

This week, we have been drawing yellow things!
http://livegrownourishcreate.wordpress.com/2013/03/13/bananagrams-and-other-adventures-in-yellow/

Hwee said...

Hello Mary, I have a new entry today:
http://hweesartjourney.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/confused-by-dennis.html

Hope you're having a good week!

Cheryl Gee said...

This week I made a collage and list about a place I'd love to visit: Malibu, California.

http://www.thestylishstudio.com/2013/03/where-id-love-to-visit-Malibu.html

Thank you for hosting "Show Me What You've Got"

Kim said...

This is my version of the Green Man. I'm hoping to paint him in the near future but for now he's going to be black and white.

http://jolie-learningtocolouroutsidethelines.blogspot.ca/

Thank you Mary.

Kim said...

Hi Mary
I would like to put your SMWYG button on my blog but sadly I can't figure out how. Would you mind giving me quick (and simple) instructions.
Thanks
Kim

Claudine said...

Here is my submission for this week Mary...

http://claudinesartcorner.blogspot.com/2013/03/goth-girl-atc.html

Borqna said...

Hi Mary!
Here is my new card:
http://borqna-venkova.blogspot.com/2013/03/day-14-lucky-snapping-in-2013-laugh-iv.html
Thank you for hosting "Show Me What You've Got"
I wish you much happiness and success!

Borqna said...

Excuse me - here is:
http://borqna-venkova.blogspot.com/2013/03/lucky-snapping-in-2013-quotation-card.html#comment-form

Unknown said...

Here's what I've got this week!

http://blog.adriennerose.me/2013/03/sketchbook-part-1.html

Thanks for hosting! :)

Unknown said...

I have a part 2! lol.

http://blog.adriennerose.me/2013/03/sketchbook-part-2.html

Hwee said...

My 2nd entry for this week:
http://hweesartjourney.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/what-do-i-overlook.html

Have a nice week ahead!

Head Krazy said...

Hi Mary, I too want to linky to your blog, but can't figure out how to grab the button. Over at Kookaburra Laughing Studios, I've started Random Art of Kindness. Come on over for a visit. I'm always happy to see you!

http://kookaburralaughing.blogspot.ca/p/the-random-art-of-kindness.html

Unknown said...


You can right click and save the button to put on your blog as an image. If you have passionfruit ads you can do an ad swap under friends and sponsors, bloggers are free with the promo code.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates