Ads 468x60px

Stuffed Animal Match Making Mixed Media Painting

This painting took quite a bit of planning but it was fun.  Inspired by Raeven's comment about a stuffed animal's dating game this is what I imagined.  Created with fun. laughter and oh yeah acrylic paint, watercolor paint, oil pastels, India ink and gel pens.

Shared with Paint Party Friday Artists in Blogland

18 comments:

Ginny said...

This is adorable. What could be better than creating with fun and laughter.

Ivy said...

This is so much fun! Too cute. Happy PPF!

sharon said...

Love their expressions, a story waiting to be written!

Mary C. Nasser said...

What cute art this week, Mary!
♥♥♥
Happy PPF!!
Mary
Mixed-Media Map Art

Netty said...

Totally love this Mary, they all look so worried except for the frog who has such a brilliant grin.
Happy PPF, Annette x

Breesmimi said...

Fun! Great imagination. Happy PPF!

Giggles said...

So cute....retro in a modern way!!
Great color too!!

Hugs Giggles

Claudine said...

This is so fun, I just love it!!!!

Marcia Beckett said...

That is really funny!

Anne Manda said...

Cute and wonderful! <3

Anonymous said...

Awww just adorable. xox

Carol said...

Oh how sweet and so HAppy!!

Linda Kunsman said...

Ha ha!! Tooo cute Mary-love it!! Happy PPF!

Gloria j Zucaro said...

It is fun to let your imagination roam! I love the peek-a-boo background.

JKW said...

I love this idea for a picture book. Love your work. Blessings, Janet PPF

Natasha said...

How AWESOME is this?? Very!!! I love the sense of fun you captured not only in the expressions but in your colors, your lines, everything! Every bit of this communicates your playful imagination. That's great!!! So inspiring and what I really want to know is - who wins?? lol.

Lynn Cohen said...

How funny. I wondered who wound up with who!? Cute and well done!

Martha from ilove2paint said...

Is the frog being the winner here? Looks like it hehehe Very cute and funny :o) Happy PPF

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates