I wanted to draw this outfit so much today but my patience just wasn't there. I got so fed up with my Micron pen that I pushed down the tip. I'm through with those pens for a little while, the way the nibs wear down agitate me. I need a good fast drying permanent pen that comes in at least two nib sizes for a heavy handed artist. I was wondering if ball points come in permanent ink? Anyway this is the outfit I wore today. I liked the way the necklace and shirt complement each other. I finally had some time this evening to draw them properly.
See more pages from my Fashion Memoir sketchbook
See more pages from my Fashion Memoir sketchbook
What I'm Wearing
Blouse Style & Co
Sneakers Skechers
Pants Old Navy
Necklace 1928

2 comments:
That is pretty :)
you are really quite the artist! :)
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!