For some reason I've been going to sleep right after the girls go to bed for the last two nights. Tonight I rolled over and woke up at quarter of midnight, wide awake and thinking. Since I couldn't sleep I decided to draw up a fashion memoir page. I stopped working on them because I ran out of interesting clothes to draw during the summer season. With the cooler air the last few days I'd gone through my closet and switched into autumn mode.
I know you're asking what about the fish in the subject line. They are my guppies in the art room. They sleep on the bottom of the tank. I know this because they looked at me as if I was out of my mind coming in here at that hour. Now that my creative urges have been satisfied I can drift back off to sleep. Good night, again.
Haven't seen my Fashion Memoirs?
What I'm Wearing
I know you're asking what about the fish in the subject line. They are my guppies in the art room. They sleep on the bottom of the tank. I know this because they looked at me as if I was out of my mind coming in here at that hour. Now that my creative urges have been satisfied I can drift back off to sleep. Good night, again.
Haven't seen my Fashion Memoirs?
What I'm Wearing
Apostrophe Sweater
Style & Co Blouse
Old Navy Cords
What's What Heels
Shared with Every Body Every Wear

1 comment:
I'm so jealous of your incredible artistic skills! I'm a bit obsessed with journaling (though mine is for writing, since I can't draw to save my life), and I especially love looking at art journals! Art journal AND fashion? Love. You rock.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!