09-12-2012 The first thing that crosses my mind when I think of a knife is butterfly knives and hunting knives. Gang banger moments on TV where somebody gets stuck. You get where I'm going with this. I remembered my kitchen knives only after I shuddered from the gore fest in my imagination.
This is my favorite knife when I need to work on chicken. I do have a more interesting looking knife that can be used to fillet fish. I don't have as much of a sentiment with it since I have only gutted a few fish in my life. The job was done poorly enough that I was left feeling rather defeated. I prefer to associate my every day matters objects with good thoughts and I am a bad ass chicken prepper.
This is my favorite knife when I need to work on chicken. I do have a more interesting looking knife that can be used to fillet fish. I don't have as much of a sentiment with it since I have only gutted a few fish in my life. The job was done poorly enough that I was left feeling rather defeated. I prefer to associate my every day matters objects with good thoughts and I am a bad ass chicken prepper.
![]() |
| EDM 218 |

3 comments:
I'm so bad ass I like to leave the fat on the chicken :-)
Great drawing & love the little anecdotes & comments that go with your drawings.
Good sketch!
Nice work. Good detail.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!