Ads 468x60px

Draw Your Favorite Sound

09-09-2012  It's been such a wonderful day.  As I type Isabelle is painting telling me, "It's going to look like you in a minute."  I drew her earlier while she was playing with her Play Doh.  Nothing else in the world could be more of a favorite sound then listening to one of my children while she's creating.


EDM 223

6 comments:

nanke's stuff said...

Listening to young children talk while they play and are unaware anyone's listening is a magical moment. I love hearing our grandsons, but I don't get to hear them any where near enough. Momentst be treasured, that's for sure! nancy

Anonymous said...

This is sweet Mary. I know what you mean about listening to kids play. Even hearing their breathing is soothing. My 14 year old son just went through a rather dull summer break. He's exhausted all his interests and I didn't know how to keep him busy or engaged in something. Until he saw some sculptures done using Super Sculpey which he's about to try out for the first time tonight. I'm just going to sit here and listen. ;)

denthe said...

What a fun prompt! Looks like a very nice and peaceful afternoon indeed!

Robin Walters said...

I love all your beautifull art!

Stefano said...

Your sketch is good and so fine. And listening to child playing is like listening angels singing to me.

Eclectic Works said...

Great prompts...really good for flexing the art muscles :)
Thanks for visiting my blog. I am now a member of your blog too :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates