Ads 468x60px

Two New Draw Daily 365 Drawings

Two recent drawings for my DD365 project.  These are characters from bedtime stories I read to Isabelle.  Aurora isn't quite old enough for bedtime stories I usually read to her during the few minutes when she stays still in the afternoon between 2:30 and 2:45  She's 18 months old it's the active discovery age so she is go, go, go, all day.  Isabelle however, is 4 and bedtime story time is our most cherished.  It's that special time when I can focus on doing something just for her.  The drawings reflect that affection and playfulness I feel with her.  I'm so thankful I chose the girls toys and books to draw because it puts me in touch with them on an entirely selfish level and I love it.

See more Draw Daily 365


7 comments:

Stefano said...

These works are so funny and cute!

VonnyK said...

Such cute drawings. I had a look back on your older posts and I love your art.
Enjoy your special story time with your daughter, they grow up so fast.
Von

Jennifer Edwards said...

Marvelous! And such sweet memories you will have with these drawings! I am really glad that Blue is still a favorite with little ones...my kids were crazy about Blue and Magenta!!

Jane said...

I smile each time I come by and look at these drawings! They are a lovely collection.

alissaduke said...

Delightful (and lovely drawings) . These pages will hold very special memories for you in years to come, as well as now

nanke's stuff said...

You're doing a great job with these and they will be cherished by your girls forever. ancy

Alex said...

brought me back to childhood this post :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates