Before I moved to the country the thought of uttering the statement, "We're going to town." seemed absurd. Now that we live so far removed from civilazation it's exciting to do it. We're getting our 'shop' on and these are my going to town clothes for today.
Additional Edit: Due to the heavy thunderstorms that came through last night all of the power was out. No shopping for us today. I was really in a thrift hopping mood too. Bummer
Additional Edit: Due to the heavy thunderstorms that came through last night all of the power was out. No shopping for us today. I was really in a thrift hopping mood too. Bummer
What I'm Wearing
Shirt: Studio M
Shirt: Studio M
Shorts: Dockers
Shoes: Lower East Side

4 comments:
marvelous work and very original.
lovely greet and nice weekend
Marja
(marjascreativity)
Gee, so nicely coordinated and you couldn't go out. Oh well, another day.
Love the necklace! Great sketches.
Wow, this is so cool. Love all the detailed things, particularly the jewelry. Love the colors!
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!