Amigurumi crochet patterns Abstract pet paintings Drawings Art journals Dollhouses
it's wonderful <3
I chose the same subject - but I think your sketch is much better than mine! Janet xx
ohh this is very cool, I feel like I could actually lean over that fence in the foreground.
Nice sketch! Not being a Tolkienite, I didn't know about the set's location until this week's trip to New Zealand!
Super sketchJen x
Fantastic sketch! M
Love all things LOTR :D XXX
It's funny how NZ has become so associated with Middle Earth! So beautiful though - I can see why they chose the locations. Nice little sketch. Is Frodo in?
So fun to find out stuff like that. :) I'm not a fan so I had no idea. :) Great sketch!
Fun idea and I would love to see the sets.
Thanks for stopping by!
10 comments:
it's wonderful <3
I chose the same subject - but I think your sketch is much better than mine!
Janet xx
ohh this is very cool, I feel like I could actually lean over that fence in the foreground.
Nice sketch! Not being a Tolkienite, I didn't know about the set's location until this week's trip to New Zealand!
Super sketch
Jen x
Fantastic sketch! M
Love all things LOTR :D XXX
It's funny how NZ has become so associated with Middle Earth! So beautiful though - I can see why they chose the locations. Nice little sketch. Is Frodo in?
So fun to find out stuff like that. :) I'm not a fan so I had no idea. :) Great sketch!
Fun idea and I would love to see the sets.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!