Ads 468x60px

Travel Sketchbook Ivan Vazor National Theatre Sofia Bulgaria

Friday snuck up on me fast this week.  Probably from trying to keep up with the Draw Daily 365 blog and Every Day in May drawings.  There has been a lot of drawing going on.  Some results I've been super happy with others made me want to pull my hair out.  This drawing has issues all over the place and yet somehow I am fond of it and all its imperfections.

12 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely drawing! Valerie

Boud said...

I get that way, too -- some drawings I can see all kinds of issues, but I post them, anyway, in the name of transparency! and then find that other people don't see the issues. As I don't see any issues with this drawing of yours! I like it very much.

Linda Starr said...

I see no flaws only a very wonderful drawing of a building with interesting architecture.

APG Jamie said...

WoW it is wonderful. I know all this drawing ... <3 fun, but don't pressure yourself

mags21 said...

a beautiful drawing...

K.M.Myers said...

Love Architecture...such a sweet drawing :)

Margaret said...

I love your choice of building and the tiny detail, totally fab sketch! M

Joanna said...

Lovely sketch, great detail!!

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

It's beautiful! I'm glad you didn't give up on it.:)

Janet said...

I think your drawing works very well, a very impressive building.

Janet xx

Granny Gee said...

Beautiful line drawing! :D XXX

Jen said...

Super drawing, makes a lovely postcard.
Jen x

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates