It's Friday and another week has gone by traveling this time to Norway for the Travel Sketchbook. After researching and getting heavily involved with the history of the last drawing I desired something more art less study. I liked this building because of the contrast between the circular main building and hard straight edges and angled walk. Other buildings I've draw have had the main building squared with the columns being the circular accent. It was a nice change of pace. Don't forget to pop over and say hi to Art and Sole, through the link on the right, the inspiration for my weekly adventures.
As a reminder Tuesday May 1st starts the beginning of Every Day in May with the Every Day Matters group their link is on the right if you're interested in joining. EDiM is a month long daily drawing project following the 31 prompt list for the month. I will be participating this year and will be posting on their Flickr page as well as here to share my progress. My plan is to continue the DD365 project on the sister blog while completing the group project. It's going to be an art filled fun spring I hope you tag along with me.
As a reminder Tuesday May 1st starts the beginning of Every Day in May with the Every Day Matters group their link is on the right if you're interested in joining. EDiM is a month long daily drawing project following the 31 prompt list for the month. I will be participating this year and will be posting on their Flickr page as well as here to share my progress. My plan is to continue the DD365 project on the sister blog while completing the group project. It's going to be an art filled fun spring I hope you tag along with me.

12 comments:
Wonderful sketch, great use of color. <3
Love your sketch, you've captured the shape so well, fab! M
Great sketch and you draw a mean lion too!
Janet xx
This is a great sketch and I love the lion. I wanted to get lions for the front step and my daughter was mortified! Ha ha...
Love your lion! Don't think a round building is very handy though... No corners to put naughty children in! :)
a great sketch..like the touch of colour.
just lovely, the shape is really nice and I love the lion.
Lovely sketch, the perspective is great.
Lovely sketch! Valerie
Beautiful sketch! I love the lion statue. :)
Brilliant lion and a lovely sketch of the building.
Jen x
Lovely perspective on this sketch :D XXX
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!