I was really impressed with Wales for my Travel Sketchbook Hay on Wye is a town known for its world renowned book stores. This is an example of one of them a honor system bookstore in a park setting. How great is that?
Amigurumi crochet patterns Abstract pet paintings Drawings Art journals Dollhouses
12 comments:
it's beautiful! well done
How wonderful to have a bookstore in a park setting. Want to go there. Your drawing is great.
Jen x
Beautiful drawing! Love the idea of a bookstore in the park. Very cool!
wonderful drawing. could be bookplate for one of the books. would love to buy a book and sit and read in the park along with sketching
lovely drawing! Maybe your character met my bookseller there!
Wow! A bookstore in the park is a wonderful idea!! Love the sketch!
it is such a wonderful idea, makes me want to go there.
Gorgeous sketch of the shops by the park :D Can feel a day trip coming on(when the weather gets warmer) :D XXX
Wonderful sketch. This is a place I would love to visit.
Janet xx
Beautiful sketch, I love your details M
Wow that must have been some place to visit, an honor system what a wonderful thought.
I'm right there with you...in Wales reading some exciting book or two...great sketches. aloha
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!