02-25-2012 I've opened a shop and I wanted to share my excitement. I'm offering some of my art as jewelry pendants. You can check them out
here or anytime with the
Buy Made By Me tab above. I've had so much fun making these. If there is a piece of art that you've seen on this blog that hasn't been made into a pendant but you would like to see it as one please let me know. I can create a custom order just for you. Looking forward to feedback on this new adventure.
 |
| On Necklace Chains |
 |
| On Collectible Display Rack |
1 comment:
Mary,
These scrabble tiles are just wonderful, I looked through them and I really love quite a few. I might actually have to purchase the violin one for my daughter for her birthday. She is a violin player. :)
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!