Ads 468x60px

Draw Something That Makes You Laugh

11-17-2011 It took a few weeks to find an object that makes me laugh for this EDM.  Most of the humor in my life comes from the people in it, the things I read on the net and in books or things that I watch on television.  So it really isn't the object itself that deems my laughter.  This is my daughters stuffed bear.  When you squeeze its toes it plays a recording of a child like belly laugh.  It just has a look that is funny and the laugh is one of those contagious laughs that makes you join along.  Today is also day seventeen of Art Every Day Month.

EDM 228

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice one! I've heard the laugh on these and they are quite contagious!

Cathy Holtom said...

He looks happy too! Great sketch.

Alex said...

Such a happy and jovial sketch =)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates