09-14-2011 This is the lamp on my drawing desk. It came with our garage when we bought the house. It stayed in there for a long time and I looked at it a few times before I decided to use it. It is quite old, it was filthy with what could have been decades of dirt. I cleaned it up and enjoy the adjustable arm as well as the way it concentrates the light over my work area. I love the bulbs I use with it they make everything so true to life like natural light.
![]() |
| EDM 2 |

7 comments:
I think I have the same lamp! And, I used it for my EDM too. Nicely done. I enjoyed browsing your blog.
my dad was a professional artist, and had a lamp similar to this. it is still in the basement (his studio).
mary
Well done! I've had several of these throughout the years and I have no idea what ever became of them! They are great for concentrating light. But, when I had them, all the bulbs still put off lots of heat.
Great drawing. I could use a lamp like that. The light in my studio is terrible at night.
Wonderful sleek lines, I like the way your drawing half starts in the fold of the two pages!! I desperately need a good light source.
Ooooh! Nice one, the lighting is perfect!
I like how this fills the page and disappears! Do you use the natural daylight bulbs?
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!