Ads 468x60px

Show Me What You Got {Apr 3 - Apr 9}

You've reached a closed SMWYG add your link to the New Week HERE or by clicking on the banner to the right.

Done something art related? Share it! Every week I want to know what you've been up to. Feel free to grab the badge if you would like to use it when you link back.


Please add your link in the comment section. Most importantly...show me what you got!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Heloooo!! A couple of collage journal pages here: http://timelessrituals.blogspot.it/2013/04/art-journal-collage.html#.UV5WwNVMfCs
Have a great weekend!!

Cheryl Gee said...

Here's what I've got!

http://www.thestylishstudio.com/2013/03/museum-of-simple-things-photo-inspired.html

Unknown said...

Here's what I've got so far this weekend! http://blog.adriennerose.me/2013/04/tutorial-handmade-blog-elements.html

Claudine said...

Is it already that time again? I missed last week but I do have something this week.

http://claudinesartcorner.blogspot.com/2013/04/give-way-and-vacation-and-call-me-maybe.html

Unknown said...

Created a blog header for a friend! Process shown! :) http://blog.adriennerose.me/2013/04/create-blog-header-for-amanda.html

Unknown said...

Last update this weekend! lol.

http://blog.adriennerose.me/2013/04/art-dump.html

Unknown said...

http://suriontwilight.livejournal.com/11044.html for Ruth

Borqna said...

Good luck!
Here is my card:
http://borqna-venkova.blogspot.com/2013/04/christmas-wiches-snow-and-you.html

Mari Brown and Colourblob said...

My first time linking up, but this is what I manage to get together this week so far.
http://www.mscolourblob.blogspot.ca/2013/04/to-conquer-mess-of-all-times.html

Mari

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates