Ads 468x60px

Enjoy Small Gifts Mixed Media Painting

It really is the little things that brings us the greatest joys.  I have so many great summer time memories with the girls.  They are at their best during that time of year, being able to get out in the warm fresh air and just run free.  Do you remember a simpler time?  Blowing dandelion puffs watching them dance on the wind, seeing birds collect grass bits for their nests and when all you had to worry about was if an ant would be able to squeeze the big thing it was carrying into its tiny hole?  Don't lose that innocence always enjoy life as if it were a new adventure.


Shared with Paint Party Friday. Artists in Blogland

16 comments:

Caatje said...

A very sweet picture for a sweet sentiment.

Giggles said...

I have been thinking about this so much lately!! I even have a post in my draft about it.....one of the other ppf artists also spoke of it... If only people realize the true value of simplicity!! Great post and adorable painting!

Hugs Giggles

Carolyn Dube said...

This is fabulous! Happy PPF!

ann @ Whimsyville said...

Lovely little girls ! Great job with the background too.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! The topics you come up with for your pages are fantastic. I bow down to you.

ann @ studiohyde said...

Great advice and love the painting. Great colours.

Unknown said...

I liked your little memory. We do worry about the big things lots don't we? I really enjoyed this post and your innocent art work Dxx

Alex said...

Sweet illustration! :) a great memory to treasure

Linda Kunsman said...

what a sweet way to remember the simple things that give great pleasure ! Happy PPF!

Ivy said...

Oh how sweet, a lovely image! HPPF!

Tracey FK said...

great image and a timely reminder in enjoying those moments and quiet things...xx

janice smith said...

Hi, Mary! I love this post and your beautiful artwork...like a breath of fresh air! Thank you for reminding me of some very sweet memories. xo - janice

Netty said...

very sweet and adorable. Happy PPF, Annette x

Anne Manda said...

LOvely, so warm and sunny! <3

Michellem said...

Love this piece and the story behind it!! Visiting from Artist in Blogland and PPF!

Lynn Cohen said...

Sweet art, neat thoughts! HPPF!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates