Ads 468x60px

Drawing Fake Characters Onto Reality Photo Settings

02-22-2013 Check out this little green guy that decided to show up on my Smash page today.  I saw a metal lizard hanging on a wall in the background of a television show I was watching.  I was instantly inspired, grabbed my art journal and pen this is where my version of that lizard lives now.  He looks like he's always been meant to be there.  I love the way fake characters look on real photos.  It was fun and I definitely want to do this again.


Shared with A Favorite Thing
Sunday Sketches

13 comments:

teri said...

Great idea!

Blossom Barden (NorthLaurel) said...

Oh wow! That looks amazing! I don't have a 'real' smash book but have bits and pieces and the pen :) Love this idea!
(I'm in the ATC_Fun Yahoo! Group :) )
~Blossom

Diane said...

Well done! Very inspiring too!

Claudia said...

Fabulous idea, Mary!

Thanks so much for joining in this week!

xo
Claudia

Anonymous said...

Wonderful idea and love the lizard ~ ^_^

Anne Manda said...

Fun and creative, love it! <3

Unknown said...

Great idea, fun picture.. :)

Tammie Lee said...

very cool gecko!
at first i thought you drew the bottles too.

WrightStuff said...

That is fun - bet he finds it fun climbing all over those slippery bottles ;)

Anonymous said...

Art sketch here is great - totally fun --coolishes idea - going to try my hand at this.. tanks for the idea..
Hugs

Serena Lewis said...

Mary, what a great idea and I adore you little lizard! Very creative!

Unknown said...

i love this idea!! so creative and different. He's so realistic looking, he totally belongs there!

Carin Winkelman said...

This made me smile!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates