Ads 468x60px

Drawing of a Sunday Jaunt

This is Sheila's outfit for July 8th you can see her wearing it at Ephemera.  Working from emailed photos and using her comments I was able to create this page celebrating her fun fashion combination.  My favorites:  'spore.' for humor, the scarf for sentiment and that beautiful leaf necklace.

Fashion Memoirs


Cardigan Smoking Lily
Peddle Pushers Reitman
Shoes Naturalizer

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Beautiful work! Thank you for your visit and kind comment, Kristin xo

Beth (Coffee Until Cocktails) said...

I love this! Sheila is one of my favorites, very fashionable. This looks awesome!

Sheila said...

I love it! Thank you, Mary!! I'll link up to it tonight. :)

Patti said...

This is wonderful! It's fun to see Sheila's fab clothing from another point of view. Love your blog, too.

Megan G said...

How fabulous! I love Sheila and this outfit is no exception. I love your drawings, they're so creative.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates