The first drawing in my Sketch Diary, InkJoy pen play. Starting a book by documenting the supplies I'm going to use gives me a first subject that is easily accessible as a creative ice breaker. Playing this way also helps me to get familiar with the pen shape in my hand, ink dry time and overall flow. I was very pleased with them and will continue using them for this book.
Sketch Diary InkJoy Pen Play Starting a Book
The first drawing in my Sketch Diary, InkJoy pen play. Starting a book by documenting the supplies I'm going to use gives me a first subject that is easily accessible as a creative ice breaker. Playing this way also helps me to get familiar with the pen shape in my hand, ink dry time and overall flow. I was very pleased with them and will continue using them for this book.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!