The paint felt cool on my skin. The touch of it brought me a slight chill on this brisk spring morning. There was an unsure moment about what to wipe it on. Finally settling on wiping it into my hand (acrylic) figuring it would dry quicker so my hand could warm up. After all, I could always wash it off at a more convenient time. This photo captured the moment that I realized how pretty my hand had become.
Paint Feels So Good on Bare Skin Art Inspiration
The paint felt cool on my skin. The touch of it brought me a slight chill on this brisk spring morning. There was an unsure moment about what to wipe it on. Finally settling on wiping it into my hand (acrylic) figuring it would dry quicker so my hand could warm up. After all, I could always wash it off at a more convenient time. This photo captured the moment that I realized how pretty my hand had become.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!