Ads 468x60px

Human Heart Held by a Skeleton Hand

The request was very simple, "A human heart held by a skeleton hand."   It was just something she wanted done.  Getting the colors correct became a personal challenge.  I'm not particularly sure what my heart looks like so I trusted online resources to guide the way.  This was just so much fun to draw.

Human heart held by a skeleton hand

10 comments:

Mary C. Nasser said...

Mary, this is so cool!
Love the line quality and colors you chose!
♥♥♥
Happy PPF!!
Mary
Mixed-Media Map Art

Breesmimi said...

Pretty interesting subject. Life held in the hand of death? Good drawing.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic.....so well drawn. Happy PPF

Ivy said...

This is so cool, love it!! HPPF!

Susan said...

Impressive!

janice smith said...

Wow, you really rose to the challenge. I'd definitely have to research that one. I'd have no clue where to begin but it really made for an interesting piece, didn't it? Love it! Happy PPF - janice

Linda Kunsman said...

not something you see illustrated much but it's a wonderful sketch!!

The Rev. Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love it!

www.dorissdaughter.com said...

Great work. I love the way you have painted this:)

Anne Manda said...

Cool! Beautifully drawn! <3

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates