Ads 468x60px

YouTube Video Art Creation and Inspiration


Come join me in my art space through Planning Art Creation and Inspiration as I take you through a discussion with examples on the two big *tions in the art making process.  See you there!













6 comments:

ann @ studiohyde said...

What a great video, so nice to hear your voice. I know where you are coming from with the 'ideas sheet', I do that too in a rough sort of way...not the neat set up you have, but heyho all to our own aye. Hope you do more videos.

Alex said...

Nice video :) commented!

Unknown said...

Grazie per il tuo bel video!
Bellalullo

Dan Kent said...

A very nice video! Friendly -- nice slippers! -- and informative. And fun. Really neat idea.

Anonymous said...

Guess what???
I found it!
You have video making slippers.
Great video-I loved it.
Stew.

Beth said...

What a great idea. You have my voice too!!Great to see where you get your ideas!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates