Ads 468x60px

I is for Interests

03-10-2013 My interests usually involve some form of creating (exhaling) or reading and watching (inhaling) of information.  During down time I adore a good book, video game puzzles, reading blogs, internet shopping and watching DVR or YouTube videos.  Too much inhaling of information makes me cranky though.  When that happens I need a good hands on time stretch.  ART!  Drawing and Painting are big ones that I love and usually try to do daily.  I'm also okay with cooking or house organizing. Don't tell anyone but I secretly love cleaning our house, especially when I know it will stay clean for a little while.


Shared with A to Z of Me Paint Party Friday

14 comments:

Dan Kent said...

Very clever letters. I especially like "goals". I like how you are choosing substantial words and not just noun animals for example. More creative and challenging.

Zue said...

We probably have more interests than we realise:)
Very creative work
Xx

Mary C. Nasser said...

Awesome journal page and post!
♥♥♥
Happy PPF!!
Mary
Mixed-Media Map Art

sharon said...

Love your lettering, great page

Faye said...

What an exciting journal page! Beautiful.

Ivy said...

Gorgeous journal page, I love your vintage color palette. HPPF!

Linda Kunsman said...

Nice lettering and a great way to express yourself on a journal page.Happy PPF!

Dianne said...

Love your page...great work! wish I liked to clean house...everything looks like a potential art supply to me!

Netty said...

terrific journal page.
Happy PPF, Annette x
http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Christine said...

Lovely page, wish I shared your love of cleaning!

Anne Manda said...

Beautiful lettering, love how your A is so very three dimensional! :)

Giggles said...

Beautiful art and I am pretty much the same as you...inhale, exhale..lI switched from crosswords to scrabble years ago! I like cleaning when I know it will stay that way for awhile too!!

Hugs Giggles

JKW said...

Excellent Bible verse. Love the beautiful artwork. Blessings, Janet PPF

Gloria j Zucaro said...

Love the very elegant lettering you have done here to express your LOVE!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates