When I'm trying to think of an idea for something to draw nothing comes to me. However when I just live a happy life ideas and objects jump in front of me screaming for my attention. This is a drawing of an eagle that was part of Isabelle's lesson for the letter E. I especially loved the way she cut out her hands and the stretching of the upper case E as she attached it to the paper. Craft projects are really fun to draw especially children's because of the unique variations in their cutting and adhering.
Shared with Sunday Sketches
8 comments:
That looks great and an awesome idea. :)
Kudos to Isabelle ~ well done and creative ~
Carol of: (A Creative Harbor) ^_^
That bird is flying straight at me.... Duck! Oops, no ... eagle!!
(sorry, really bad joke!)
How cute!
He makes me happy! Love the joke wrightstuff haha
so cute
cute & whimsical!
that is very cool... love the hand/wings... what a great solution...xx
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!