Ads 468x60px

Show Me What You Got {Jan 30 - Feb 05}



You've reached a closed SMWYG add your link to the New Week HERE or by clicking on the banner to the right.

Done something art related? Share it! Every week I want to know what you've been up to. Feel free to grab the badge if you would like to use it when you link back.


Please add your link in the comment section. Most importantly...show me what you got!

10 comments:

Claudine said...

Yay! I lov show me what you got days!!!
http://claudinesartcorner.blogspot.com/2013/01/sprucing-up-cover-i-won.html?m=1

Hwee said...

My latest entry is here:
http://hweesartjourney.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/woyww-recent-sketches.html

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Here I am! :)
http://natashamay.blogspot.com/2013/01/blu.html

Unknown said...

Here I am! And I'm also introducing my FREE workshop! :)
http://timelessrituals.blogspot.it/2013/01/new-little-journal-alpha-omega.html

Stacie (The Happy Hermit) said...

Here's today's entry....

http://happyhermitart.wordpress.com/2013/01/31/sweeping-out-the-old-bringing-in-the-new/

Linda Kunsman said...

My entry:

http://heartfullyinspired.blogspot.com/2013/01/aah-one-month-closer-to-spring.html

Marcia Beckett said...

Hello! Here is my entry: http://marciabeckett.blogspot.com/2013/02/color-this-quote-digital-hybrid-art.html

Unknown said...

I did SOMETHING this week. Haha. Thank goodness... http://blog.adriennerose.me/2013/02/lets-open-up-sketchbook.html

Lindsay said...

This is a review of my month, with some arts and work in progress :) http://dryadajournals.blogspot.be/2013/02/a-month-in-review-january.html It's my first visit here, glad I've found your blog!

Beverley Baird said...

Just discovered your blog - I'm inspird.
Here's a wrap-up of my week:
http://bunnysgirl.blogspot.ca/2013/02/sunday-weekly-wrap-up.html

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates