Ads 468x60px

Not Fat Just Furry Cat Drawing

01-10-2013 My results from Week #1  using the word prompt "Obese Pets" with the starting line.  Have you made a piece of art for Starting Line yet?  Let me know.
After


Before

















Shared with Sunday Sketches

9 comments:

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Lol! That's what all my cats say. :)) Love it!

Beth (Coffee Until Cocktails) said...

LOVE this! I have a bigger cat at home and I totally say that about her all the time.

Lynn Cohen said...

Oh dear, my cat has this same problem; being a bit too fluffy! Cute drawing!

Unknown said...

My cat and I have the sane thing going on but I dont have fur so Im just fooling . Lovely cat art I like your way of shading

Megan G said...

Heehee! I found out this was true about our orange fluff ball. His silly double coat makes him look so fat.

Anne Manda said...

Lol, very cute! <3

Joni Nickrent said...

How fun...love your creative drawing from the one line starting point! Happy SS

Debbie said...

haha, i have a couple of chubby cats too! great sketch from just 1 line! I'll have to check out that website. xoxo

WrightStuff said...

Just like my cat!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates