You've reached a closed SMWYG add your link to the New Week HERE.
Done something art related? Share it! Every week I want to know what you've been up to. Feel free to grab the badge above if you would like to use it when you link back.
Amigurumi crochet patterns Abstract pet paintings Drawings Art journals Dollhouses
4 comments:
I would love to join you, tomorrow for sure!!!
Thanks for putting this up - I have had such crazy Wednesdays lately, that I missed it. Guess that is another sign the holiday season has begun!
OK Well I have been doing AEDM (pretty feebly) and also List it Tuesday too! I can link up to post and then come back whenI have more, or is this just a Wednesday only linkup?THANKS!!
The link ups run for a week so it's always fine to bookmark and come back the initial start day is Wednesday.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!