Ads 468x60px

Thankful for Art Inspiration

08-23-2012 I decided to take up the independent study of Journal Spilling listed in the workshops of the Artists of the Round Table group A.R.T. 

I love art journaling these are the first two pages I completed for lesson one.  I made the page on the right last night the challenge was to select pieces of paper and without over thinking it assembling them quickly onto a page then I attached them with mod podge. 

The page on the left completed today was a practice of color play.  I used Crayola watercolor markers and a water brush to create the look.   When I started I was going to add color to the whole page but for some reason I felt satisfied stopping with the page at this point and decided it was complete.  That has never happened before.  These were bother very fun activities. 

Without thinking I created a two page spread honoring and thanking for my artistic ispirations and pleasures.  What a great memory that I now have to cherish in my journal.  Now off to lunch, have a great day!

See other Art Journal Pages



Shared with   Paint Party Friday   Art Journal Every Day

11 comments:

Lynn Cohen said...

Fun journal pages love how the words sprial down the page. HPPF!

Mary C. Nasser said...

Love the patterns and rhythm and movement in this!
♥♥♥
Happy PPF!!
Mary
Mixed-Media Map Art

Netty said...

Two really smashing pages. Happy PPF Annette x

Jen @Sadie Inspired said...

Great memories to hang onto for sure. That is what makes art journaling so fun and meaningful. :) I love your pretty, pretty color choices!

Natasha said...

I love that book, and I love what you did with these pages, making them your own. Fantastic. Gorgeous colours.

Anne Manda said...

Fabulous journal pages, love the colors and the festive mood of these! Happy PPF!

Helen Campbell said...

Wonderful work, I love the colors and movement of your pages! I'm am looking forward to seeing more. Happy PPF!

bohemiannie! art said...

Awesome spread!

denthe said...

I especially like the left page: wonderful colours and movement!

Karen Smithey said...

Love the movement on the left page--and I think that the white space adds to the colors--

JKW said...

Looks like you are having fun with this and taking us along for the ride. I love it. Blessings, Janet PPF

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates