I've really been enjoying working in children's illustrative format this weekend. There are quite a few works in progress once I have them completed I'll get them posted.
The idea for this drawing came from a fellow artists profile information explaining that she liked polar bears and pandas. I'm always jumping at chances to draw pandas, my daughters love them and I see their stuffed animals around all the time.
As I was adding color to these two I kept having this sneaking feeling that something wasn't right but I couldn't put my finger on what it was. Finally when I was about to add the pandas black I realized what was wrong. I had only drawn them with one arm each and that was the arm that was hugging. Tragedy averted with a little draw in.
The idea for this drawing came from a fellow artists profile information explaining that she liked polar bears and pandas. I'm always jumping at chances to draw pandas, my daughters love them and I see their stuffed animals around all the time.
As I was adding color to these two I kept having this sneaking feeling that something wasn't right but I couldn't put my finger on what it was. Finally when I was about to add the pandas black I realized what was wrong. I had only drawn them with one arm each and that was the arm that was hugging. Tragedy averted with a little draw in.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!