This shirt is strange with the way the material went together it has a different pattern on each side. I wonder if it was done on purpose? I wasn't going to buy the shirt for that reason but there was something about it that appealed to me. Once I tried it on and felt how comfortable it was I had to have it. Drawing the pattern was very difficult to replicate but I believe I pulled it off fairly well.
Fashion Memoirs
What I'm Wearing
Shoes Xhilaration
Shared at Artists in Blogland
Fashion Memoirs
What I'm Wearing
Shoes Xhilaration
Shirt Kasper
Skirt Faded Glory
Shared at Artists in Blogland

5 comments:
You are really good at this Mary. Look at the beads on that necklace! They shine!
Love your style and thanks for following my blog!
What a unique style!!
Love this, great fun. Especially like the necklace and earings... :)
Beautiful, love all the details of your illustration. Beautiful style!
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!