Ads 468x60px

Copper Jewelry

Today's fashion drawing includes a copper necklace from the 60's I picked up at a thrift shop and a pair of earrings I made myself.  I never really considered other metals besides gold and silver before.  Copper has a radiance to it that is quite lovely.  I feel these accesories make this outfit come alive.



What I'm Wearing
Necklace Matisse
Earrings Handmade by me
Top Style & Co
Pants Old Navy Corduroy

4 comments:

Boud said...

I love copper! I've used copper wire, from the hardware store, quite a bit in my art, and knitted parts of mixed media pieces in copper. This is aside from having copper in jewelry made by other people. So I am totally with you on this.

Cindy D. said...

This one is really cool too! Great color. And such neat detail with the jewelry and patterns.

Cathy Holtom said...

These look lovely, I can see how they would make an outfit.

Sheila said...

I have a lot of vintage copper jewelry from the 1950s that was my grandmother's. It has a lustre that other metals don't: a real warmth to it.

Your drawings are wonderful.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates