Ads 468x60px

Sky Park Singapore Travel Sketchbook

My Travel Sketchbook virtual world tour has been guided by Art and Sole - Post Card Challenge check out the blog on the right hand side button.  This week took us to Singapore.  This building is a hotel Sands Sky Park here's some information about it from their website, " Stretching longer than the Eiffel tower laid down or four and a half A380 Jumbo Jets, with an impressive 12,400 square meters of space, the Sands Sky Park can host up to 3900 people. The gravity-defying cantilever is one of the largest of its kind in the world. From this privileged observation deck, hundreds of visitors at a time can feast their eyes on the unforgettable panorama view of Singapore."

12 comments:

donnalouiserodgers said...

oh oh

I can feel the vertigo without even being there,

impressive postcard Mary.

gottahavemoxie said...

Cool Drawing! I think I would be a litte nervous going up in that place though. I'd be happy to stay on the ground and take photos of it though.

Margaret said...

Love your card, I'm not sure I'd be brave enough to stand up there! M

peggy gatto said...

Amazing!!! how do they think of these things!
Fun card!

WrightStuff said...

I agree with Doone on the vertigo! Great drawing.

Darcy Marshall said...

wow not sure I would want to be at the top of there lol, great card though. So many stunning places, so little time to visit them all.

mags21 said...

a great drawing..a little to high for me..hope the lift never breaks down...

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Great skyline! I have yet to work on mine. :)

Janet said...

Great sketch of an incredible building.

Janet xx

APG Jamie said...

Very Cool <3

San @ Made in Hem said...

Now, that's impressive!!! Love it! ♥

Jen said...

Wow amazing building and a super sketch of it. Been away so a rather belated Happy Easter to you.
Jen x

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates