01-16-2012 At
ATCs for All I had to choose from a list of 100 things to draw for the swap, I chose Outdated Robots. For my research I found a Jukebox, Manual Washing Machine and a Typewriter and altered them to have robot characteristics. I drew them with Sepia Pitt Pens and added color with Copics. The Copics never work well on this particular paper so the colors aren't as crisp as they could be. I originally wasn't planning on adding color to them that's why I used that paper but they looked too plain. Otherwise they were fun to create I see why so many artists create characters. I could imagine the way they would interact if they were in a movie together.
 |
| Tubs |
 |
| Juke |
 |
| Tippy |
1 comment:
They look awesome Mary! :)
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!