11-12-2011 I got the idea for this map from a fellow artist it was so much fun to see how children's lives can be so similar. This was my childhood backyard and the yellow dots are the path I took from home to my tent in the backyard avoiding hot lava, attacking alligators etc. I'm saving this to add to my art journaling, I had so many good memories relived when I drew this. It's such a pleasure when art can do that.
![]() |
| EDM 230 |

4 comments:
How lovely to have a record of your childhood Shangri-la!!
What a great memory to have and be able to record in such a fun way!
I remember seeing someone post a map like this...forget who it was! I had thought it sounded like a fun thing to do but never got around to it. Yours looks fun!
What a sweet map!
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!