Ads 468x60px

Wiring for Lights DIY Pierce Dollhouse Christmas LEDs

Click to enlarge
Lighted dollhouses are so lovely.  I got inspiration to wire up the dollhouse in a cost effective functional way that works for me.  I hot glued siding planks to the edge of the house on the first and second floors.  Then with 2 sided duck brand tape (the only one strong enough) I ran one 20 count of battery operated white LED Christmas lights behind each floors plank.  For the attic I attached the tape directly to the eaves and added the final string.  It is a surprisingly warm glow.  These lights also had a timer so the house will come on 6 hours and go off for 18 in between so it will automatically light up every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates