Ads 468x60px

Wallpaper Installed and Stairwell Details Pierce Dollhouse

All the rooms
The wallpaper is all put up.  The second floor and attic were a breeze but I was puzzled with the first floor rooms.  After much consideration I went with my gut.  Fancy three papers at the entry and a low key warn look with the same paper as the attic for the kitchen.  I shared a closeup of the stairwell details.  I like how it looks like carved wood.

***The pics below show the tower and kitchen bay installed.  I just added these pics to give you more close ups of the room wallpapers.  The building posts for those areas will be added in the near future.
craft room

Kitchen (same paper as attic)

Second Bedroom

Living Room Right

Living Room Left

Master

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates