Ads 468x60px

New Dollhouse Build Greenleaf Pierce Victorian

Stairwell
Stairwell 
With this build I jumped right into construction straight out of the box organizing sheets.  I started prepping the base with flooring plank lines and stain.  I am painting the porch floors the same color as the second accent color ash lavender and the trellis underneath the first accent color grey sky which is a greenish smokey color.  The house will have a main color of moon white which is a pale seafoam color.  Victorians are fun for their unique colors and I completely embraced that.

The stairs are drying now they were very hard and I needed to tweak them many times.  I was planning the stairs to be two tone wood grain and cream but during construction the glue didn't apply clean enough for wood grain in the places I needed.  So I may need to scrap that plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates