Ads 468x60px

Color Decisions with Painting Exterior Trim Westville Dollhouse

Color Choice
Painted Trim
Before I could continue on to paint the exterior trim I had to sit down and decide what my colors would be. I knew I wanted a contrast. This is the layout I settled on after a few color ins. It's a very pretty soft blue, a cool gray and a very pale yellow cream. I tried putting them into different combinations but this really appealed to me. I especially like the way the cool gray is carried from door to windows to porch railings and floors. Like the interior I wanted everything to have a nice flow. I'm hoping the blue pops the creamy accents but that remains to be seen in the final layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates