Ads 468x60px

Finished Painting and Wallpapering Staircase for Westville Dollhouse

Papered with living room colors
Closet with a faux worn look
We had some Behr house paint in the garage so I used it to give the staircase I nice clean coat. With my first time wallpapering I learned a few tricks. First I only have limited supplies of craft paper so using the HP scanner I copied them onto matte finish project paper.  I attached them with 3M Super 77 great stuff movable while working and strong when dry. The closet and the attic will have an old worn looking paper I found with a Halloween scrap booking set. I just love little details like this. Who ever makes their closets pristine?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates