Ads 468x60px

American Flag 4th of July Project Crochet Along


Starting today Memorial Day 2014 I am going to crochet an American Flag that I plan to hang on the front deck July 4th. This pattern will be the most entertaining, I get easily bored with row after row unchanged. 40 days 264 crocheted granny squares, 113 dark red, 93 white, 50 stars, 8 half blocks....big challenge? Let's break it down...they are 3" x 3" squares, the plan is 3 dark red, 3 white, 2 stars daily with the addition of 1 half block every five days. Not so tough. This is possible, I can do this. Check in with my WIP's will be every Monday.  Crochet Along and have a 4th of July American flag to celebrate too!

Stars and Stripes Afghan Pattern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates